Emporium Worthing specialises in finding new owners for preloved, high-end High Street designer clothing & accessories.
Whether you wish to sell a single piece, a whole outfit or refresh your entire wardrobe, you've come to the right place.
How does Consignment work?
- Carefully select the piece(s) you wish to sell
- Email us photographs & descriptions of the item(s)
- or if you are local, you can bring them into store
- Our resident expert will assess your item(s) for authenticity & sale-ability
- & agree a price to attract buyers
- Your piece(s) will be optimised and listed on emporiumworthing.com
- We promote our collections on social media including Facebook & Instagram
- We also sell directly to our regular customers by email newsletter & of course in person, in-store
- Once a month we send sellers their commission on their sold item(s).
What is Consignment?
Fashion Consignment is an arrangement whereby we sell your second hand clothing online and/or in-store for a percentage of the revenue. Luxury consignment has grown massively in the U.S over the last two decades and is now storming the UK.
As we become a nation of environmentally conscious shoppers, Consignment is the most sustainable way of re-purposing clothes, shoes and accessories languishing at the back of your wardrobe. It's a stance against fast fashion and the throw away culture that has dominated the trade for too long.
- It's a great way to de-clutter your wardrobe
- It's sustainable & environmentally friendly
- It's a fun way to earn a bit of extra income
Who is buying & selling second hand clothing?
Who isn't? It's no longer a hidden secret that many Hollywood A-Listers & successful female entrepreneurs are opting to sell and buy preloved pieces. They've thrown a spotlight on sustainability in the fashion industry. At Emporium Worthing we are dedicated to selling the very best secondhand designer fashion and making it affordable to all.
How much can you earn?
That all depends on the type, quality and number of item(s) you wish to sell. If the item(s) suit our audience then we are equally happy selling one-offs or large consignments. All our clients receive the same, friendly, personal service and we work hard to find new homes for preloved fashion items online and in-store. There are no up-front or hidden costs. With Emporium Worthing you earn 40% of the price paid by the customer.